We'd love to be able to include as many voices on this site as we can! We're interested in reminiscences about people's experience with prostate play, "How To" articles of the sort we've already posted, and reviews of toys suitable for prostate play. If you'd like to share some of your own experience, then please let us know by commenting on the appropriate page. We'll get back in touch by email.

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Cumming In My Pants II

My wife was headed out of town for work, so I took her to the train and then went to work myself. I was planning to make the most of my time alone. I had put on panties and pantyhose for the day. As it happened, work that day meant meeting with a young woman on whom I've long had quite a crush. She flirts with me constantly, and she's got the sweetest smile. No surprise then that, by the time I was done with work, I was already very aroused.
On the way home, I stroked my cock lightly through my pants, knowing it wasn't going to take very much, but I managed to hold off for the forty minutes the drive takes. Once inside, I booted up my computer and started looking at some pictures and reading some stories. I was very hard, and it was impossible to keep my fingers off my cock. I was basically just rubbing circles around the frenelum when I felt my cock start to twitch and my prostate start to contract. Suddenly, I was shooting streams of cum into my panties, and a wet spot was forming on the front of my jeans.
My plan for the day was to fill up my panties with as many loads as I could, so I left them on and went and got something to drink, then went back to my computer. I was really enjoying the feeling of the hot, sticky cum in my panties and all over my dick, and I put my hand down my pants just enough to gather a fingerful of cum for tasting.
I spent quite a while looking at pictures of gorgeous women masturbating, and it wasn't long before I was hard again and playing with my cock through my pants, the old cum acting as a lube. By accident, I stumbled across a photo of one of my favorite models, lying back on a bed and pulling her legs back up toward her chest, spread wide and looking at the camera. I almost started to cum right then without even touching myself. I didn't, but I couldn't take it anymore, and I started furiously rubbing my cock through my pants and thinking about how it would feel if my cock were buried in my imaginary lover’s pussy. It wasn't long before a second load was shooting into my panties and the wet spot on my jeans was growing larger.
I knew it would take a little longer this time to recharge, so I grabbed a beer, took my time making dinner, and ate out on the porch, enjoying the cool fall evening. I felt sexy knowing I had two loads of cum in my panties, and that helped me get the juices flowing again. Dinner over, I settled back in front of the computer to watch some videos of women masturbating. My favorite topic. I was a bit tired, but I really wanted to have one more orgasm. I eventually found a really hot video of a gorgeous young woman giving herself orgasm after orgasm, and I couldn’t keep my hand off my cock—from outside my pants, of course. I watched the video once, and was now extremely hard and aroused. My cock was exquisitely sensitive, and I knew that one well-placed stroke would send me over the edge. I re-started the video, turned up the volume, as I was home by myself, and tried to keep myself from cumming until her last orgasm. I didn’t make it. By the time she was enjoying her second, I was pumping another load of cum into my panties, making it three. I just sat there, sort of rolling my cock around in the mess I’d made, while my fantasy lover finished playing with herself.
By now I was exhausted, so I went to the bathroom, cleaned myself up, and settled down for a good night’s sleep.

Read more stories on this topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome but are moderated. You wouldn't believe the kinds of nasty things people will say about this topic. (Sadly, you probably would.)