We'd love to be able to include as many voices on this site as we can! We're interested in reminiscences about people's experience with prostate play, "How To" articles of the sort we've already posted, and reviews of toys suitable for prostate play. If you'd like to share some of your own experience, then please let us know by commenting on the appropriate page. We'll get back in touch by email.

Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Great Blow-job From Lee

Lee is going to be headed to her mother's house for a week starting tomorrow, so we both wanted to make sure we had sex before she did. She was feeling a bit down because she'd been so tired the last few days and unable to join me. She asked me when she got home from work on Friday whether I'd masturbated the night before, and I told her I had. She looked disappointed, not because I had, but, again, because she felt like she'd let me down. Not many years ago, it probably would have been a problem, because we had such a bad dynamic around initiating sex and the like. But that hasn't been true for a while, so I told her it was fine, which it was.
Our daughter was going to be coming home from her college abode, where she's been working for the summer, since it's her birthday, and we were all going to go to a baseball game together. But we had some time, so we stayed in bed, dozing and talking, until fairly late. As we did, I started to caress her stomach, lifting the tank top Lee had worn to bed, and then to stroke her pussy through her panties. We eventually decided we'd better get to it, and Lee said she'd like a visit from her purple friend, since she'd not see it for a while. I told her she could take it with her, but she said it would be too loud. To be honest, I was teasing, since I can't see her using it at her mother's house.
I spent a bit more time caressing Lee's vulva, first under her panties and then over them, until she asked me please to get her toy. So I rolled over and grabbed it from beside the bed, plugged it in, and started it up. I didn't focus on her clit right away, but used it to rub a large oval around her vulva: starting at the top, then going down her right lip to her vagina, around the very bottom of her pussy, and then up the left lip. I did that a few times, then just rubbed the vibrator up and down her slit. All of this was to tease her, to increase her arousal before we moved in the direction of orgasm. She was starting to make the sweet little noises she does when she is aroused.
I made the circles smaller as I went, then let the vibrator settle over her clit. I was moving it just in very tiny circles when Lee reached down to grab it and hold it steady, and push it harder into her. I didn't realize she was so close to orgasm, but moments later she threw her head back and came, long and hard. She started to lift the vibrator off her clit, but I "fought" her a bit and held it in light contact with her vulva, and she came a second time, just as she was coming down off the first one. Then, though, she had to pull the vibrator off her. She gets so sensitive.
"It's like magic", she said, smiling, as she came out of it. I just kissed her.
"What do you want to do with your penis?" she asked me. I honestly wasn't sure. I felt too tired to fuck, meaning: I was unsure I'd be able to keep an erection if we did. So I kind of punted. What I really wanted was a blowjob, but for some reason I didn't want to ask for it. I've always got this problem asking Lee for things. I feel like I'm imposing on her. To some extent, that's just my issue, and I'm trying to be less reticent, but it can still be hard. Lee has some problems with the muscles in her hand, and I know her hand gets tired. Her mouth, too. But I guess I should let her be the judge of when it is too much.
Anyway, Lee eventually offered to put my cock in her mouth, and I told her that'd be great. But I had no idea it would be as great as it turned out to be.
Lee started by licking my cock and sucking lightly on the glans. She then got into stroking the shaft with her hand while sucking gently on the tip. It was about that time I started to think I might actually be able to cum from her sucking me. Usually, she'll just suck me for a while, and then I'll finish by masturbating. But Lee seemed really to be getting into what she was doing, which was making me a lot more able to relax. She then started bobbing her mouth on my cock, so that it was going in and out of her mouth quite quickly. I started to thrust my hips at the same time, so I was basically fucking Lee's mouth, and she was moving her head in rhythm with me.
That felt amazing, and it launched me into a fantasy. I love the idea of fucking a woman's mouth in a more dominant way. I imagined Lee lying at the edge of the bed, her head thrown back, and me standing over her, with my cock in her mouth, fucking her beautiful face. I kept that fantasy going as she went back to stroking me with her hand and occasionally sucking the glans. It was like every time she did put me into her mouth, I'd start to move closer to orgasm, and then when she'd take me out again I'd fall back a little bit. Two steps forward, one step back. That teasing was really building my arousal—and the more aroused I get before I cum, the more intense the orgasm when I finally do.
Lee seemed to sense what was happening and started to put me into her mouth for longer at each stretch. (Was she concerned about my cumming in her mouth? I'll have to ask her....) In my fantasy, I started to think about how it would look as I pulled out of Lee's mouth and came all over her face. That, together with what Lee was doing, took me over the edge, and I started to cum really hard. It felt so great that I was almost laughing as I finished.
"That was terrific", I said, barely managing that much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome but are moderated. You wouldn't believe the kinds of nasty things people will say about this topic. (Sadly, you probably would.)