We'd love to be able to include as many voices on this site as we can! We're interested in reminiscences about people's experience with prostate play, "How To" articles of the sort we've already posted, and reviews of toys suitable for prostate play. If you'd like to share some of your own experience, then please let us know by commenting on the appropriate page. We'll get back in touch by email.

Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Playing Together

Lee and I were both feeling tired, but it had been a few days since we'd fooled around, and we both wanted to feel that connection you can only feel with someone through sex.
As often, Lee was wanting to use her "little purple friend", as she calls it, which is otherwise known as the Inspire vibrator from California Exotic Novelties. It's little, but it's powerful, and it gets her off like nothing else she's tried so far. So we got into bed, me in just my panties, and her in a t-shirt and her panties. We kissed for a bit and then caressed each other. I love to stroke Lee's stomach, and that was making me hard, so she reached down and took my cock out of my panties, holding it and stroking it softly. I found my way into her panties and massaged her labia for a while, and then she declared that she was ready for her friend.
I grabbed the vibrator from where we store it by the bed, plugged it in, and started it up, on a slow speed at first. Lee prefers that I hold it, mostly, I think, so she can focus more intently on what she is feeling, and not have to worry about the mechanics. That's fine by me. I enjoy helping her get to orgasm this way, or any way. I started to moving the vibrator in a circle over her labia, letting her arousal build as I slowly spiraled in on her clit. Finding my mark, I held the button down again to increase the speed and pressed the vibrator between Lee's labia, so it rested directly on her little charm. I moved it slowly up and down, watching her face and listening to her reaction, trying to find the very best spot. I don't know if there really is a very best spot, but trying to find it makes me feel more connected with Lee anyway.
I found a spot that seemed to be working pretty well and just held the vibrator right there. Lying next to Lee, up on on my other arm, I looked intently at her face. Her eyes were closed and her head was tossed back a bit, and she was moaning lightly. It usually takes her a while to reach orgasm, but not this time. Suddenly, she was there. Her mouth opened slightly as her hips rose toward me, and she gasped loudly as she started to cum. I pulled the vibrator off her clit, as Lee can barely stand any more stimulation once she's reached orgasm. But I've found that, if I can decrease the intensity the right way, she can keep going for a bit, and it worked this time. She had a second orgasm just as she was coming down from the first one.
We lay together quietly as Lee recovered, and she asked me if I wanted to use her friend, as well. I discovered a little while ago that this vibrator is so powerful that if I press it against my perineum, it can provide enough stimulation to my prostate to make me cum. That was what she was asking about. It seemed as if I was in the mood for that kind of orgasm, she said, and she was right. Lee knows that I think of prostate orgasms as my "feminine" orgasms, and she knew, from what I'd been wearing of late, that I'd been feeling particularly feminine-identified over the last few days.
Lee likes to hold the vibrator for me, too, so she leaned down by my crotch and put it between my legs, pressing it against my perineum and asking me if she had it in the right spot. It was a bit too low, so I told her to pull it up a bit and then decided that, frankly, I was still feeling tired and that it would be easier if I did it. So Lee let go of the vibrator and, to my surprise, slowly took my cock into her mouth. It was something she'd never done in conjunction with what I was doing. In fact, it was something of a new experience for me. When I do prostate play by myself, I usually don't stimulate my cock much at all. It just felt so incredibly good to be in her mouth as the toy went to work on my prostate, and I came (in a non-ejaculatory way) fairly quickly. It was one of the nicest orgasms I've had in some time.
I turned off the vibrator and rested a bit, and Lee took me out of her mouth and kissed me. Ready to go again, I turned the vibrator back on and went to work on myself, and this time Lee just took my cock in her soft hand and massaged it gently. I came again, and then did it a third time, as well. Lee asked me if I wanted to have "the other kind" of orgasm, but by then I was pretty sated, and even more tired, so I decided I'd pass on that.
It's something I like to do from time to time anyway: Have sex without ejaculating. It reminds me that sex doesn't have to have that goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome but are moderated. You wouldn't believe the kinds of nasty things people will say about this topic. (Sadly, you probably would.)