We'd love to be able to include as many voices on this site as we can! We're interested in reminiscences about people's experience with prostate play, "How To" articles of the sort we've already posted, and reviews of toys suitable for prostate play. If you'd like to share some of your own experience, then please let us know by commenting on the appropriate page. We'll get back in touch by email.

Tuesday, December 6, 2016

A Spanking Fantasy

In a previous post, I explained how and why Lee has started to express an open-ness to spanking me and mentioned that I've been playing variations of a certain fantasy through my head for a week. Somehow, though, I never got around to writing them down. Here's the one that stuck with me.
One way Lee has been exploring this idea is by giving playful little whacks to my ass now and again. Not just taps but something harder. Nothing that could possibly hurt, but still enough for her to explore my reaction a bit. A few days ago, I made some crack after she did so, though, and she responded with quite a serious thwack that actually did hurt and made me jump. So it's starting to seem as if maybe she is ready to take things up a notch but maybe isn't sure how to do so.
When I'm lying in bed in the morning, or at night unable to sleep, then, I've been thinking about what a good next step might be. One that will feel safe to her, and to me, but will let us explore a little bit more. So it's part fantasy, part plan of action. But damn does it make me hot! I'm nearly fifty years old and am a bit jaded. It takes more than a sexy thought to get my dick spontaneously hard. But just thinking about this does it every time, and sets me to dripping, as well. When I got up this morning, I was so wet that my panties were soaked through in two or three places.
OK, so here's my fantasy.

It's early evening, and I'm standing in the kitchen, as I am most every night, cooking dinner.1 Lee comes into the house from work, and we have our hello hug, as we do every night, too. I turn around, returning my attention to the vegetables sautéing on the stove when Lee slaps my ass playfully but firmly, saying, "Hey, I wasn't done with that hug!"
"OK, wait a minute", I say.
"You like your veggies more than me?" she replies, in her best smart-alecky tone, and whacks my ass again, more firmly this time, and enough to sting pretty good.
I turn off the stove and turn around. "Come with me", I say, taking her by the hand and leading her up to our bedroom. I look at her for a moment, unsure if I should really do what I am about to do, but then steel my courage and start to speak.
"I appreciate the playful way you've been whacking my butt lately when you get home. I appreciate even more the willingness you've expressed over the last few weeks to spank me. I think it's time we took things up a notch. Nothing too serious. I'm not sure what we're ready for. But maybe something a little more intentional than what we've been doing. Something that will let you try out having a certain sort of power over me, and that will let me try out being submissive to you."
Lee stood and looked at me, thinking, hesitating, I suspect, just as I had been. Would she really go through with this? I wondered if I'd pushed too hard, too fast, as I'd done many times before, and scared her. Finally, though, she smiled.
"OK, I'm game. Like what?" Now it was my turn to smile.
"Well, I thought you could spank me a few times, either with your hand or with the ruler.2 Not too many swats, and nothing too hard. I'm not warmed up. I can either stand up and sort of lean against the wall, or I can lie over the edge of the bed, with my ass hanging off the side. Whichever you prefer."
"Which do you prefer?"
"The standing position feels right for a 'quickie', but the other one feels more submissive."
"And?" Lee asked.
"It is not for me to choose." She looked puzzled. "You are in charge here", I added.
Lee thought for a moment and then it was if she was suddenly taller. A large and somewhat dastardly smile spread slowly across her face, and it was clear that the role I was asking her to play had become appealing to her.
"Stand over there and lean against the wall", she said. I walked the few feet to where she was pointing and did as she had asked. "Spread your feet apart. And bend over more at the hips", she added, verbally maneuvering me into position. She walked over and stood beside me, tapping her hand against my ass as if measuring me. "Mmm. You look sexy. And vulnerable. Wiggle your butt for me." I had no idea how to do that, really, but I tried my best. "Not bad! Now go over to the bed and...what were you going to do?"
"Lie down on my stomach, with my ass hanging off the edge."
"Do it", she said, smacking my ass lightly as I passed by her.
I walked over to the bed and assumed a position I'd taken many times by myself. I love this position. It feels, as I'd told Lee earlier, incredibly submissive. When I'm spanking myself, though, I obviously have to keep at least one of my arms free to move. This time, I can put both of my arms above my head, stretched out, so I am even more helpless.
Lee followed me and stood by my legs, tapping my ass again to measure her stroke. "Can you raise your hips a bit? ... Yes, that's much better". She resumed tapping my butt. "You look even more vulnerable like this. Do you like it?" I moaned a response. "Do you like presenting your ass to me like this?" I moaned again. "You know how much I love your ass, you naughty boy", and with that she gave me the same sort of playful whack she'd given me in the kitchen. I felt my loins tighten and a short stream of pre-cum shoot out of my cock.
Lee sat down on the bed beside me, pressing on my hips to lower them flat against the bed. She resumed tapping my ass. "Mmm, yes, this is a very good position", she offered. "Try turning a bit that way", she said, angling me toward from her, then back away from her again, all the while tapping my ass, and occasionally slapping me a bit harder.
"I'm not sure which way I like you best", she said. "Maybe I should think about it for a while."
"Please, Lee", I begged.
"Oh, Russell! I'm just teasing! I'll give you what you want. But only when I'm ready." She slapped my ass again. "Stay put. Do not move until I get back."
Lee stood up, and I heard her walking down the stairs. I didn't know what she was doing, but I pieced it together. The sound of her getting ice and soda from the fridge at this time could mean only one thing: She was making herself a drink while she made me wait.
After what seemed like hours but was no more than a few minutes, Lee walked back up the stairs and into our bedroom. "Good boy!" she said. "Now stand up." I stood up with my back to her, assuming she wanted to see my ass again. Wrong. "Turn around", she said. I did. And waited. "Stand in front of me." I did. She looked at my crotch. Even seen through my jeans, my cock was obviously at full erection, and I was about as hard as I get. "You really do get off on this, don't you?"
"I'm so hot I can hardly stand it."
"Poor boy." She sat and started silently at my dick. I wondered if she could see it throbbing through my pants. "You want me to spank you now?"
"Please." She looked up at me, still silent. "Please, Lee", I pleaded.
"What are the magic words?"
I thought "please" was the magic word. But then I realized. "I love you." She smiled and started to speak, but I beat her to it. "I trust you. I want to share this with you. I want to give myself to you in this way."
"I love you, too, Russell. And I want to share this with you, too. Just a little today. More another day, OK?"
"Yes, OK. Anything, Lee. Please."
"Good", she said, then rose to kiss me, and we just stood there looking at each other. We were suspended between the past and the future, about to cross some threshold to a different way of relating sexually, but with neither of us quite sure how to do it. Since Lee was supposed to be "in charge", I kept waiting for her to say something. But she never did. I decided that she needed some help making the last move.
"Do you want me to keep my pants on, or take them off?" I asked her.
"Which do you..." Lee started to ask, and then stopped herself, and that same malicious grin spread back across her face.
She sat back down on the bed. "Step back a bit." One, two.... "OK, that's fine. Now take them off." I unbuckled my belt and started to unbutton my jeans, much the way I would any other time. "Slow down!" she said quickly, then looked directly into my eyes and added, in a more hushed tone, "I want to enjoy this".
The button on the dark purple Gloria Vanderbilt jeans I'd been wearing was already undone, so I made a show of unzipping them as slowly as I could. Then I slid them over my hips, first one side and then the other, back and forth, just a little at a time, until the purple panties I was wearing underneath were exposed, together with my still very hard cock.
"You're soaked!" Lee blurted out, and she was right. I had known I was wet. I could feel it. But I had no idea I was this wet. Almost the entire left front of my panties had been darkened by the truly prodigious amount of pre-cum that had leaked out of me while we'd been experimenting, and especially while I'd been lying there waiting for her—waiting for my fantasy to come true. There was so much of it that a large pool had formed on the outside of my panties, and two or three threads of pre-cum were dangling between my panties and my jeans. Both of us were transfixed for a moment by the sight.
"Damn, this really does get you off! I had no idea!" Lee finally said, and I looked at her sheepishly, feeling a little embarrassed at just how obviously horny I was, especially since she was still fully dressed, wearing the same clothes she'd worn to the office. She looked up at me as I started to blush. "It's a good thing, Russell. I'm fucking soaked, too, if you must know. Now please continue."
I pushed my jeans the last couple inches over my hips and let them fall down around my knees. I was wearing shoes so there was not much more I could do, but that seemed to be how Lee wanted me.
"Stay there", Lee said, jumping off the bed and disappearing into the bathroom. I was wondering what on earth she so desperately needed to do at this moment (pee?) when she reappeared with a towel. "Just in case", she said, smiling as she placed it on the bed where I'd been previously. "Now lie down on your stomach again." Apparently, my panties were going to stay on.
I shuffled over to the bed, my jeans down around my ankles now. It was awkward to get back onto the bed, since I couldn't really lift my leg. So I sort of fell onto it and wriggled myself into position as Lee stifled a laugh. "Stay there", she said again, and I heard her walking around. I wasn't sure what she was doing, and then I realized: She had gone over to the clothes tree.
"Raise your hips", she said as she walked back toward me. She grabbed my panties and yanked them down, my cock springing free as she pulled them to my knees. "Are you ready?"
"Yes. Please. I need it."
"Just a few, not too hard this time, OK?"
"Yes, OK. Please."
"Tell me if you need me to stop, OK? Stoplights."
"OK", I said, turning around to look at her. "And remember. You have to trust me, too."
"Right, I remember." We'd discussed this.
I felt Lee tap my butt with the ruler, once and then again, a little harder, measuring her stroke. And then, all of a sudden, she stopped tapping me, and time slowed to a crawl. I knew what was next. I could feel her draw the ruler back. I could hear the wind whistle around it as she pushed it through the air, just as I had heard when I did it. I could sense her flicking her wrist as the wood neared my ass. And then suddenly the room was filled with the sound of wood and flesh meeting, followed but a moment later by a quick, sharp cry from me as the sting spread across my ass and shot through my body and out into the night. Moments later, Lee struck me again, not quite as hard, but a little lower, in a more sensitive spot, and I gasped, jerking with the force of the blow and the sting of the pain or pleasure or whatever it was. Lee let me have it a third time, and then a fourth, and a fifth. And then she stopped, five apparently counting as "a few".
I was a bit stunned at what Lee regarded as "not that hard", but was not at all unhappy about it. My ass was pleasantly on fire, even after just five strokes.
"You're OK?"
"Green", I said.
She giggled. "You want a little more?"
"Yes", I managed, regaining my senses a bit. "Yes, please."
"Please what?"
"Please spank me some more, Lee. Please!"
She giggled again. "Four more", she told me. "These ones will be with my hand."
I moaned.
"Raise your ass a little more. ... Not quite so much. ... Good. ... You should really see yourself. Your ass is so red and so sexy. I think I like this."
I thought I'd died and gone to heaven.
"You ready?"
It was all I could do to grunt something that sounded like approval. And then suddenly there was that swooshing noise again and the sound of one hand slapping as Lee's hand made firm but loving contact with my right cheek, and then quickly, before I could process that sensation, my left one, my right one, and my left one again. All in five seconds or so. I fell onto my stomach and tears started pouring from my eyes. Joyous, cathartic tears. I launched into a truly tremendous (though non-ejaculatory) orgasm.
I had warned Lee that both of these things might happen, and she sat down next to me on the bed, leaning over me and covering me with her body, resting her face against mine, as I continued cumming and crying all at once. The orgasm subsided after fifteen seconds or so, but I cried for four or five minutes, her there with me, just letting me get it out.
And then we had some of the best sex we have ever had.
It really is different to be spanked by someone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome but are moderated. You wouldn't believe the kinds of nasty things people will say about this topic. (Sadly, you probably would.)